COVID 19 Update
In light of the latest COVID-19 situation in the UK, we want to let you know how we’re getting on here at Complete Commercials.
Complete Commercials is still open for business for any essential servicing, maintenance or repairs as required, albeit with precautions in place.
We understand many of our clients are concerned about the risk of the virus, so we have implemented the following:
- We have restricted access to our workshop to staff only
- We are implementing a form of social distancing within the workplace. Staff are restricted in their movement around the premises – only being in areas that they need to work in. This is to remove a focal point within the premises where previously staff and visitors would visit frequently and would have been a likely cross contamination area
- We are politely asking our customers to keep a safe distance (2 metres) and that only one person comes in to book their vehicle in and does not wait for repairs, unless completely necessary. Our waiting area will be closed
- Surfaces where multiple people are likely to be touching are being disinfected
- All employees are issued with disinfectant to allow them to clean both their own vehicle and the ones they are working on
- We are giving regular updates to employees as and when advice changes
- We are taking payment by card only – no cash
- Where possible we will collect vehicles should you be vulnerable
It is our hope that these precautions will protect our staff and customers as much as possible, whilst still being able to maintain your vehicles. If you have any vehicle servicing, Repairs or MOT required now is the time to arrange this!
If you have any vehicle servicing, Repairs or MOT required now is the time to arrange this!
Please give our office a call on 01252 891271 (Farnham) or 01932 350600 (Byfleet)
We hope all our customers stay safe this difficult time.
Thank you, The Complete Commercials Team